Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spice Up Your Holiday With Some Color

For the holiday seasons do something out of the norm and add some highlights.  Change the color of your hair completely. But first find a stylist who knows how to color hair. Try different colors like red, blue or purple but at the same time keep it classy. If you are afraid to try something on your own hair you can always purchase colored tracks and have your stylist glue them in for the same effect. It is just as cute so be bold and different.

I know a lot of women are afraid to color their hair due to all of the negative feedback on hair damage, but here is a little secret, HAVE A PROFESSIONAL DO IT.  The women who suffer hair damage are the ones that have tried to color their hair themselves, had a friend do it or had a stylist that did not know what she was doing. Not all stylist can color. Make sure you have seen the stylist color someone hair before.

Christina has colored my hair numerous times before and I got to the point to where I told her to put what color she wanted to in my hair .The trust was there because I knew what she was doing and I knew she would not have me looking crazy. My last hair color was like a smurf blue but it was subtle. I have placed some pictures of some of the colors I have had done by Christina. Hope you get the courage to try something new this holiday.

Reddish Brown 


 Blue and Black

Blonde Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment